Talent Buyer / Digital Content Producer (2 Positions)
Happin is a livestreaming platform that places its users at the front row of their favourite concert. Created by artists and music industry professionals, Happin aims to increase revenue drivers for artists, while facilitating a more fun and engaging streaming experience for fans. Our platform gives fans the opportunity to interact with their favourite artists through Q&A, VIP meet and greets, virtual gifting, song requests, and merchandise. We want to ensure fans aren't missing out on memorable moments with artists around the world. Be there from anywhere. We make it Happin.
Happin is looking to add two Talent Buyers / Digital Content Producers to its small but mighty team. As we expand our business, we are looking for opportunities to develop our team. Making deals with relevant talent and producing compelling digital content are two keys to success in the livestreaming marketplace.
These positions are currently. We welcome all candidates from across Canada.
- Solicit and negotiate virtual event contracts with artists, managers, booking agents and record labels
- Work with artists to develop creative treatments/concepts for a mix of live-to-air and pre-recorded content
- Execute on the production of livestream concepts, ensuring creative vision is adhered to
- Develop and execute content roll-out strategies, social media assets and campaigns
- Calculate, qualify and report event financials to all stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to inform future decision making
- Maintain relationships with tastemakers and music influencers worldwide
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends and relay back to the team
- With the nature of working for a start-up company, you may be asked to work on additional duties as needed, including copywriting, administration and more
Candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience working in music talent buying and event production
- Great relationship builder and able to pick up the phone when required
- Experience with development of event budgets
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a start-up environment, we are a team of less than 10 people
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload
- Aptitude for technology and fundamental understanding of data flow
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus
To apply, please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. A portfolio and example of previous work is welcomed but not required.